I ended up waking up at 2pm i have no idea why. But today I got a phone call someone actually recieved my resume!! Their office is a little far from where Im at but it's not to far. Had to tell them that I couldn't get down there for an interview for a couple of weeks due to my mom's surgery. They seemed understanding and told me to call them when I can. So hopefully there's still an opening when my mom recovers if not oh well. Not too much happened other than that basically sat around all day watching Cold Case and catching up on other shows..one of my lazier days. Ah! but i did discover that I could text and make phone calls from my Itouch for next to nothing which is awesome considering my phone broke a couple days ago.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment