BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Damn it all to hell

I went to the dentist yesterday because my teeth had been bothering me and it was something i needed to do before leaving to austin. turns out i have gum disease so now im stuck in san antonio until my treatment is done..another year in this hell hole. so now i have to find a job in san antonio..but get this.. this morning i got a phone call from austin..they wanted me for a job didn't even need to interview i already had it! and i had to turn that down..i turned my dream down. So now I have to pick myself up,brush off my shoulders, and try again. I've decided to go back to school while im here and become a certified pharmacy technician..another thing to add to my resume. I am hopefull that i will find a job. But for now i'm stuck at my mom's house while everyone else i know has gone on with their lives and forgotten about little old me..they're out having careers,kids,husbands..and im left with nothing...

0 comments: