Since graduation I've noticed that my hygiene has kinda dropped a little i've forgotten to brush my teeth every once in a while, I went a whole week without showering once! (i was in a funk..but snapped myself out of it), I've slept for a whole day, and I've started watching shows that I never would have before. Now you guys might think this is pure laziness and it kind of is... but here is my case.. the school that I went to offers job placement and they have yet to get me one interview I talk to them on a daily basis to see where we are at. First thing when I wake up I check craigslist.com for openings if i find any i'll send my resume. I make about 15 phone calls a day. But here lies the dilemma Im living in Texas...and everywhere that I apply wants to hire someone who is bilingual..im trying to not offend anyone but i'm going to say this.. if you are going to come into this country please learn english first! I'm trying to learn spanish but there is no way I can learn enough or fast enough to get a job. So what am I supposed to do?
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment